Christchurch Borough Council Annual Monitoring Report
The Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) reports on the progress of the Local Development Framework (LDF) against the timetable and milestones set out in the Local Development Scheme (LDS) and the extent to which policies set out in the Local Development Documents (LDD'S) are being implemented.
This AMR covers the period April 2010 - March 2011. It reviews the progress of Local Development Documents during this time. A broad range of contextual indicators are presented which compare the social, environmental and economic factors of Christchurch Borough with county, regional and national equivalents. The report is then divided into subject themes and information is included on a range of core output indicators and a few more local indicators. As there are no policies yet in place in Local Development Documents, the performance of existing 'saved policies' in the Borough of Christchurch Local Plan 2001 are monitored.
Copies of the Christchurch Borough Council Annual Monitoring Reports can be downloaded from this page. Alternatively, paper copies are available for purchase from Christchurch Borough Council Civic Office at a cost of £2.00 (incl VAT) plus £1.50 post and packaging.
- Christchurch Borough Annual Monitoring Report 2010/2011 [1Mb]
- Christchurch Borough Annual Monitoring Report 2009/10 [1Mb]
- Christchurch Borough Annual Monitoring Report 2008/09 [1Mb]
- Christchurch Borough Annual Monitoring Report 2007/08 [2Mb]
- Christchurch Borough Annual Monitoring Report 2006/07 [576kb]
- Christchurch Borough Annual Monitoring Report 2005/06 [535kb]
- Christchurch Borough Annual Monitoring Report 2004/05 [353kb]