Hypnotism authorisation in Purbeck
Consent of the local authority is required to give an exhibition, demonstration or performance of hypnotism on any person in connection with entertainment to which the are admitted by payment or otherwise.
If you wish to apply for consent to give an exhibition, demonstration or performance of hypnotism on any person in connection with entertainment to which the public are admitted by payment or otherwise. You will need to apply in writing to the licensing department at Purbeck District Council.
The letter should include the following details and should be submitted at least 28 days before the performance to ensure the application can be determined.
- The applicants full name, address and telephone number
- The address where the show, performance, or demonstration is to take place
- The date and times of the performance
- A public liability insurance certificate
- Details of the three previous performance
- Details of any previous convictions under the Hypnotism Act 1952
- Details of any previous hypnotism consent being refused by a local authority
No fee is required for this authorisation.