The Inspire programme recognises outstanding non‐commercial projects and events inspired by London 2012 across sport, culture, education, volunteering, sustainability and business.
Inspire projects are creating opportunities for people to take part, push for their personal bests and be part of London 2012, across the UK and in the South West.
There are a number of reasons as to why you should apply to be part of the Inspire programme including:
- Set your project apart - only the best projects are accepted on to the Inspire programme
- Badge excellence - projects can carry the London 2012 Inspire mark on a range of marketing materials which shows their direct association with London 2012
- Interest - projects can use their recognition to help raise awareness and drive participation
- Communications support - including pre‐approved quotes, texts and advice for writing press releases
- Showcase success - promote your project through a number of channels including the newly launched Inspire website and the monthly Inspire newsletter
- Regional profile - working with Team South West we aim to raise the profile of projects through engagement with key events
We now have over 70 Inspire projects in the region. If you or your organisation is involved in non‐commercial projects inspired or energised by 2012, please contact the London 2012 Inspire Programmer for the South West(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on joining the Inspire programme.
For more detailed information about the London 2012 Inspire Programme then visit the London 2012 website (opens in a new window) .