Customer services at Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
As part of our priorities to improve access for all customers to council services we have introduced a Customer Service Centre. Our goal is to deliver a one-stop shop ensuring consistency in delivery of customer service, no matter how you choose to contact us.
- Compliments, complaints, suggestions and opinions - Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
Weymouth and Portland Borough Council aim to provide high quality services to all of our customers, but we recognise that we may not always get it right. When this does happen, we promise to investigate complaints promptly and fairly.
- How to make a payment to Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
There are three easy ways you can pay:
- Requesting alternative formats at Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
If you need assistance with accessing our service or require a document in an alternative format - for example large print, braille, audio or in a different language - we can arrange this.
- Surgeries available at Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
Weymouth and Portland Borough Council provide First Dorset Credit Union and POPP Wayfinders surgeries from our North Quay offices.
- Contact Weymouth and Portland Customer Services Centre
- Change of address - Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
This form is for the benefit of residents of the borough of Weymouth and Portland to report a change of address.
- Council catalogues - Weymouth and Portland
Council staff prepare and maintain records to enable you to quickly find information.