Alcohol and Drug Community Aftercare Programme (ADCAP)
ADCAP is an abstinent community based programme offering support to individuals constructing the foundations of recovery from addiction and assisting with relapse prevention.
- A flexible mix of one-to-one counselling sessions, group support and social events across Dorset
- Practical advice and support to address issues of employment, education, finance and health
- Support to people completing residential rehabilitation placements
- Access to testing for HIV, Hepatitis A, B and C and immunisation for Hepatitis A and B
- Access to liver treatment services
- Local non-statutory service support to other statutory and non-statutory agencies who meet people with drug and alcohol related problems
On completion of the initial programme, ongoing longer term support is offered through peer led social gatherings supported by ADCAP workers.
Referral routes to ADCAP are:
- Self referral
- Referral from your GP
- Referral from other agency
Forward Focus is a programme available to individuals who are maintaining a stable substitute prescribing routine. It offers a safe forum in which individuals can discuss and review personal self-esteem, look at life choices and become more confident and informed.
The programme aims to provide a responsive forum to confront and address the fear of living life without prescription drugs.
You can be referred to Forward Focus by your current prescribing agency or any other agency which supports you.
For further information on ADCAP or Forward Focus please contact ADCAP on the details below.
Name: Alcohol and Drugs Community Aftercare Programme (ADCAP) Abstinence Based Programme
Tel: 01258 489784
Fax: 01258 459573
Full details for Alcohol and Drugs Community Aftercare Programme (ADCAP) Abstinence Based Programme