Skip Navigation

Bulky waste collections

Large items of household waste like fridges, sofas, TVs and old beds can be collected by your council for a fee.

If you are unable to take these items to the household recycling centre yourself, we can collect and dispose of this waste for you for a small charge.

Powered by GOSS iCM
Feedback Form