Skip Navigation

Licences, permits and registrations

Information and guidance about how to apply for a licence or permit.

The district, borough and county councils of Dorset deal with a wide range of different licences, permits and registrations. For further information please see the categories below.

    • House to house collections
    • If you want to collect money on the street or house to house for a charity you will need to apply for a permit.
    • Gambling
    • Including licences for betting shops, race tracks, casinos, amusement arcades, gaming machines, lotteries and bingo.
    • Caravan site
    • All residential and non-residential caravan sites will need planning permission and a site licence.
Powered by GOSS iCM
Feedback Form