Maps and local information
Use our maps and location functionality to find a range of local information including libraries, car parks, leisure centres, roadworks and school catchment details.
If you would like to find the services that are closest to you please use the My Local (opens in a new window) tool.
The mapping is derived from a wide range or sources including Ordnance Survey, historic sources and data collected by the local authorities. Various copyrights exist.
- Map of car parks
- Map of county councillors
- Map of dentists
- Map of district/borough council boundaries
- Map of district/borough councillors
- Map of doctors
- Map of household recycling centres
- Map of leisure centres
- Map of libraries
- Map of MPs
- Map of parishes and parish councillors
- Map of school catchment areas - primary schools
- Map of school catchment areas - middle schools
- Map of school catchment areas - secondary schools
- Map of Tourist Information Centres
- Map of winter road gritting routes
Some partner councils provide additional mapping data (see below).
- Closed services
Services that are currently closed including a list of specific services that are closed or look at the interactive map.
- My Local
Local information relevant to any address in Dorset - councillors, recycling information, schools, tourist information centres, libraries and more.
- Mapping - East Dorset District Council
Useful mapping tools for East Dorset residents.
- Mapping - North Dorset District Council
Useful mapping tools for North Dorset.
- Mapping - West Dorset District Council
We use maps to present a range of information to local people - everything from the locations of sports clubs and car parks to conservation areas and listed buildings.
- Mapping - Weymouth & Portland Borough Council
Useful mapping tools for Weymouth & Portland residents.