Weymouth Park and Ride
The park and ride service to Weymouth town centre opens on Saturday 28 May 2016, running 7 days a week.
The park and ride is changing
We are opening the Weymouth park and ride for summer half term from Saturday 28 May 2016 until Friday 10 June 2016.
From Saturday 11 June 2016, First's bus service 2 will stop at the park and ride site. The service will run every day during the summer.
Operator: Dorset County Council
Capacity: 1,000 spaces.
Why park and ride?
- value - it's great value for all day parking in Weymouth
- hassle free - there's plenty of room to park - avoid the hassle of searching for a space in town
- quick - transit from the site to the town centre is quick, on average 7 to 10 minutes
- accessible - our modern, low-floor easy access buses have room for buggies and wheelchairs
- convenient - you're dropped off in the middle of town, on the door-step to the beach!
All you need to know
Location and driving directions
Postcode: DT3 5HJ - always follow the signed directions.
Park and ride at a glance
Parking type (with connecting bus service)
Within walking distance of the site is a hotel, restaurant and supermarket.
Timetable and charges
28 May to
9am to 6.45pm
£3.50 per vehicle (up to 7 people per vehicle)
Ticket machines only accept coins but cash-less mobile phone payment is available
|11 June onwards|
6am to 11pm
Every 10 minutes Monday to Saturday
Every 15 minutes on Sundays and Bank Holidays
£2 child return or £3 adult return per person (tickets purchased on bus)
Five for a Fiver ticket - a group of five people can get return travel for just £5!
All stops along the service 2 route, including the town centre.
Services are suspended during autumn and winter.
Need more information?