Weymouth Park and Ride
The Weymouth Park and Ride is currently closed but will re-open for the summer season.
Operator: Dorset County Council
Capacity: 1,000 spaces.
Why park and ride?
- Value - it's the cheapest ticket in town and best value for all day parking in Weymouth, bus travel is free
- Hassle free - there's plenty of room to park - avoid the hassle of searching for a space in town
- Quick - transit from the site to the town centre is quick, on average 7 to 10 minutes
- Accessible - our modern, low-floor easy access buses have room for buggies and wheelchairs
- Convenient - you're dropped off in the middle of town and on the door-step to the beach!
All you need to know
Location and driving directions
Postcode: DT3 5HJ - always follow the signed directions.
Park and ride at a glance
Parking type (with connecting bus service)
Within walking distance of the site is a hotel, restaurant and supermarket.
Timetable and charges
During the summer - open seven days.
2016 prices to be confirmed
Ticket machines only accept coins but cash-less mobile phone payment is available.
Need more information?