Weymouth Park and Ride
An all year round park and ride service to Weymouth town centre (£3 per vehicle including bus travel)
Operator: Dorset County Council
Capacity: 1,000 spaces. Live spaces remaining: Unknown
Why park and ride?
- Value - it's the cheapest ticket in town and best value for all day parking in Weymouth, bus travel is free and is available all year round
- Hassle free - there's plenty of room to park - avoid the hassle of searching for a space in town
- Quick - transit from the site to the town centre is quick, on average 7 to 10 minutes
- Accessible - our modern, low-floor easy access buses have room for buggies and wheelchairs
- Convenient - you're dropped off in the middle of town and on the door-step to the beach!
All you need to know
Location and driving directions
Postcode: DT3 5HJ - always follow the signed directions.
Park and ride at a glance
Parking type (with connecting bus service)
Within walking distance of the site is a hotel, restaurant and supermarket.
Timetable and charges
April through September - open seven days.
Bank Holiday Monday 25 May: A Sunday service will operate.
Bus service runs every 15 minutes as standard.
Park all day for just £3
Ticket machines only accept coins but cash-less mobile phone payment is available.
Regular users of the service can take advantage of discounted parking - download a season ticket application form (pdf, 38kb) (opens in a new window)
Need more information?