Weymouth Park and Ride
An all year round park and ride service to Weymouth town centre (£3 per vehicle including bus travel)
Operator: Dorset County Council
Capacity: 1,000 spaces. Live spaces remaining: Unknown
Dorset Seafood Festival - 11 and 12 July
We'll be running an enhanced service for Dorset Seafood Festival in Weymouth.
More buses will be running between 7am and 9pm on both days.
Why park and ride?
- Value - it's the cheapest ticket in town and best value for all day parking in Weymouth, bus travel is free and is available all year round
- Hassle free - there's plenty of room to park - avoid the hassle of searching for a space in town
- Quick - transit from the site to the town centre is quick, on average 7 to 10 minutes
- Accessible - our modern, low-floor easy access buses have room for buggies and wheelchairs
- Convenient - you're dropped off in the middle of town and on the door-step to the beach!
All you need to know
Location and driving directions
Postcode: DT3 5HJ - always follow the signed directions.
Park and ride at a glance
Parking type (with connecting bus service)
Within walking distance of the site is a hotel, restaurant and supermarket.
Timetable and charges
April through September - open seven days.
Bus service runs every 15 minutes as standard.
Park all day for just £3
Ticket machines only accept coins but cash-less mobile phone payment is available.
Regular users of the service can take advantage of discounted parking - download a season ticket application form (pdf, 38kb) (opens in a new window)
Need more information?