Weymouth Park and Ride
An all year round park and ride service to Weymouth town centre (£3 per vehicle including bus travel)
Operator: Dorset County Council
Capacity: 1,000 spaces. Live spaces remaining: Unknown
Extended park and ride service for Weymouth Carnival
The Weymouth park and ride will be offering an enhanced service for Carnival. With over 1,000 spaces, there is ample parking for the event and we will have more buses running than usual. For just £3 up to 7 people can travel into the event and back again.
The opening times have been extended for the fireworks, so the last bus back from Kings Statue K8 will be at 10.30pm.
Due to the Esplanade closure for the procession, the buses will divert to Commercial Road during the procession and will pick up around the corner from Wilkinsons. Once the road is open again, the normal service will resume from K8.
Why park and ride?
- Value - it's the cheapest ticket in town and best value for all day parking in Weymouth, bus travel is free and is available all year round
- Hassle free - there's plenty of room to park - avoid the hassle of searching for a space in town
- Quick - transit from the site to the town centre is quick, on average 7 to 10 minutes
- Accessible - our modern, low-floor easy access buses have room for buggies and wheelchairs
- Convenient - you're dropped off in the middle of town and on the door-step to the beach!
All you need to know
Location and driving directions
Postcode: DT3 5HJ - always follow the signed directions.
Park and ride at a glance
Parking type (with connecting bus service)
Within walking distance of the site is a hotel, restaurant and supermarket.
Timetable and charges
April through September - open seven days.
Bus service runs every 15 minutes as standard.
Park all day for just £3
Ticket machines only accept coins but cash-less mobile phone payment is available.
Regular users of the service can take advantage of discounted parking - download a season ticket application form (pdf, 38kb) (opens in a new window)
Need more information?