Weymouth Park and Ride
The park and ride is currently closed for the winter. The service will resume in April 2016.
The park and ride operation will cease for the winter from 1 October 2015 to 31 March 2016 inclusive.
Operator: Dorset County Council
Capacity: 1,000 spaces.
Why park and ride?
- Value - it's the cheapest ticket in town and best value for all day parking in Weymouth, bus travel is free
- Hassle free - there's plenty of room to park - avoid the hassle of searching for a space in town
- Quick - transit from the site to the town centre is quick, on average 7 to 10 minutes
- Accessible - our modern, low-floor easy access buses have room for buggies and wheelchairs
- Convenient - you're dropped off in the middle of town and on the door-step to the beach!
All you need to know
Location and driving directions
Postcode: DT3 5HJ - always follow the signed directions.
Park and ride at a glance
Parking type (with connecting bus service)
Within walking distance of the site is a hotel, restaurant and supermarket.
Timetable and charges
April through September - open seven days.
Park all day for just £3
Ticket machines only accept coins but cash-less mobile phone payment is available.
Need more information?